To achieve the best results from your vibro/peel treatment, please read the following instructions. It is very important that you follow the aftercare instructions because we want you to obtain the best possible result.
- Your recovery time will be influenced by the type of treatment you have received and your individual skin’s response. With the standard Vibro skin treatment, the recovery time is minimal. Some add on treatments may cause some flaking and redness for about 2 to 5 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 5-10 days after Vibro/Peel treatment. Using an SFP 30+ sunblock is mandatory and re-apply every 2 hours.
- Avoid waxing/hair removal treatments for 14 days after peel.
- Avoid exercise for 24 hours after Vibro/peel treatment.
- DO NOT PICK AT SKIN
- To relieve dry/flaky skin after the treatment, use Dermedica Hyaluronic serum and Dermedica Triple Action moisturiser morning and night for 1 week.
- Do not use any exfoliating skin care products for 7 days including any vitamin A products (unless specified by Dr Teh and her staff).
Please do not hesitate to contact Dr Teh and her staff if you have any question. We are here to help you.