TruSculpt Flex Features
Personalized for fitness level, shape, and goals
Ability to treat up to eight areas simultaneously for enhanced body coverage
Three treatment modes to optimize muscle building and sculpting
Comfortable treatment experience with no downtime
Remarkable results in 45 minutes with as little as 4 treatments
At Dermedica we will customize placement of up to 16 hand-pieces targeting multiple small and large muscle groups.
Treatment modes simulate different workouts by replicating intensified twisting, squat, and crunch actions.
MODE 1: Prep
Creates a twisting motion to warm up, stretch the muscles and slowly build a tolerance to muscle contractions.
Similar to pre-workout stretch to maximize results
MODE 2: Tone
Contracts the muscles, holds them to the point of exhaustion, and then relaxes them to increase strength and enhance endurance
Similar to exercises that increase core strength and muscle endurance
MODE 3: Sculpt
Fast, deep, sequential contractions of the muscles to build muscle mass and increase basal metabolic rate (BMR)
Similar to intense exercises that break down and build muscle fibers for increased mass.
Before and After photos
Real people…Real results
12 Weeks after 6 treatments
12 Weeks after 4 treatments
4 Weeks after 4 treatments
4 Weeks after 4 treatments
Frequently Asked Questions
- TruSculpt Flex is a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles.
- The unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology delivers three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions. It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best.
- Most patients can benefit from a TruSculpt flex treatment.
- During your consultation, your provider will discuss with you if you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
- Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
- Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments.
- Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire
- As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies.
- The results are even and consistent.
- TruSculpt Flex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment.
- Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
- Maximum results are generally visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.
- TruSculpt Flex common treatment areas include: abdomen, flanks, buttocks and thighs
TruSculpt Flex as seen on TV