Derma Glow treatment
A complete treatment solution for all skin types.
What is Derma Glow?
DermaGlow is a non-surgical laser treatment that revitalizes the skin and helps reverse the aging process.
This treatment uses a fractional erbium resurfacing laser energy that is gentle and non-ablative for a comprehensive skin treatment. It is a great option for those who want the results of aggressive ablative lasers without the side effects or lengthy downtime.
If you suffer from stretchmarks, fine lines & wrinkles, pigmentation, spider veins, rosacea, acne scars, and other signs of aging, then you may be the perfect candidate for our Derma Glow Laser treatments.
What type of laser do we use?
DermaGlow treatment uses the Icon.
It is a 'state of the art' cosmetic laser platform thatcombines the versatility of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)with an Erbium fractional 1540 nanometer- wavelength .
The 1540 is a non-ablative fractional laser that divides up light energy into micro beams that target surface skin cells and the mid layers of skin.
These micro beams create deep narrow columns in the skin to stimulate the body's natural healing response to form new healthy tissue. The 1540 fractional erbium laser is exceptional in that it treats both the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin with minimal down time.
What does the 1540 fractional laser treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Skin tone and texture
- Acne scars
- Stretch Marks (striae)
- Surgical scars
- Age spots
- Brown spots and other undesired pigmentation
- Melasma (dark-patterned facial pigmentation)
- Overall skin quality improvement
Why we love DermaGlow and laser resurfacing treatments?
DermaGlow laser treatments can dramatically improve the way your skin looks and feels. The appearance of sunspots, age spots, spider veins, rosacea and capillaries can be visibly reduced.
Specialised laser which offers the scope to work on all skin types, including very light and very dark skin. Treatments are non-surgical, and there is little to no downtime involved. The laser itself is non-ablative, it targets the deeper dermis and does not remove the upper layer of the skin. Fractional lasers treat with precision, so the skin around the treated area remains intact.
What Can I Expect During Treatments?
- Derma Glow laser sessions take between 20 - 45 minutes depending on treatment area.
- At your initial consultation, Dr Teh will devise a custom treatment plan just for you.
- During the procedure, you may receive treatment with the 1540 fractional laser, IPL or both (to induce collagen and elastin production). This will depend on the skin concerns you are looking to address.
- After completion you can expect some minor redness and/or swelling. The redness and swelling will subside quickly.
- For a lighter treatment, you may return to normal activities within a few hours.
- If you a deeper resurfacing treatment,you can return to your normal activities within the next 3 to 5 days.
- Using prescribed after care is recommended for optimal results.
Before and After Photos
*Individual results vary