ZO Intense Eye Cream 15g
Targeted retinol eye treatment to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while improving overall complexion and skin texture. Optical diffusers reduce dark circles and puffiness.
• Works with peptides and retinol to boost collagen production to diminish the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles and crow’s feet
• Provides continuous hydration to restore a soft and supple look
• Helps even skin tone to improve the appearance of dark circles
• Uses optical diffusers to reflect light to minimise imperfections around the eye area
• Protects against free radical damage
• Uses botanical extracts to naturally help to decrease inflammation and reduce puffiness
• Retinol: Stimulates collagen synthesis and helps break up pigment and even skin tone
• Glycine soja (soybean) oil: Wrinkle reduction for fine lines and expression lines
• Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7: Peptides that synergistically work together to promote collagen and elastin production
• Glycosaminoglycans: Supports healthy ECM to help reduce the appearance of dark circles
• Mica and titanium dioxide: Diffuse light to improve the appearance of the eye area
• Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant
• Lavandula Stoechas Extract: Calm and soothe the skin and provide additional antioxidant protection
Directions for Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.
We Care about you:
- When you decide to buy this item from our store, you can trust that we’ll be there for you every step of the way. We’ll closely monitor the well-being of your skin, keeping a careful eye out for any possible side effects to ensure you have the best experience.
- It’s important to note that if you purchase this product elsewhere, we won’t be accountable for overseeing your skin’s progress or addressing any potential side effects that may arise.
- Our pride lies in the transformative services we offer for your skin. At Dermedica, we operate as a fully functional cosmetic clinic, expertly managing various skin conditions on a daily basis.
Not sure if this Skincare is right for you? Request a Free Phone Consult