We are super excited to see you soon.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- All the Dermedica team members from the booking team, front desk staff and clinical staff will be doing their part to ensure you receive a 5⭐️ service.
- Our commitment to you include prompt appointment reminders, honest advice, efficient treatment delivery and of course outcomes.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
WHEN DO I NEED TO CONFIRM MY ATTENDANCE?
- 1 week before your booking will be amazing! However the latest to confirm your attendance is 3 days before your booking.
- Our booking team will be putting all their energy into planning and coordinating your appointment to ensure your are reminded of your attendance including an email reminder 7 days before, SMS reminder 5 days before. It is important to confirm your appointment within 24 hours of RECEIVING the appointment reminder.
- If we do not receive a confirmation of attendance 3 days before your schedule appointment, the system will give your appointment to another patient on our waiting list.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY COMFIRMED APPOINTMENT AT DERMEDICA IF SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP AND I CANNOT ATTEND OR ARRIVE LATE?
- Late Cancellations, no-shows and late arrivals significantly impact our clients waiting for available appointments and our staff wanting to know their work schedule.
- Due to the limited number of appointments available for all our patients and with our staff, if you:
FAIL TO ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT ON THE DAY
CANCEL ON THE DAY
Reschedule or cancel the appointment with LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOTICE.
ARRIVE MORE THAN 15MINS LATE TO YOUR SCHELDULED APPOINTMENT…
Dermedica reserve the right to do ONE of the following:
- Forfeit the treatment that you booked,
- $50 fee to reschedule
- Lose the deposit fee(if you have already paid the reservation fee).
- Our policy is based on courtesy as we spend a great deal of time and effort to book, remind and contact you to confirm your appointments.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please email [email protected] or call 9205 1995 at least 3 working days prior to your scheduled appointment.
If you cannot get through our busy telephone lines, please leave a message for us to return your call or email your message to [email protected]