Many seek effective solutions to combat the visible signs of aging. In the realm of non-invasive cosmetic procedures, anti-wrinkle injections and treatments have emerged as effective techniques to rejuvenate the skin, restoring a youthful glow. Let’s embark on a journey to explore the wonders of anti-wrinkle injections in Perth, understanding their benefits, safety, and how they can help you embrace timeless beauty.
Understanding Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Benefits of Anti Wrinkle Injections (Wrinkle Relaxers)
The benefits of wrinkle-smoothing injections, also known as anti-wrinkle injections, include the following:
- Clinically proven wrinkle reducing treatment: Tried and tested anti-wrinkle injections (wrinkle relaxers) effectively target and minimize the over activity of muscles, helping to smooth out fine expression lines and deep creases on the face.
- Non-surgical method of treating Wrinkle: These injections offer a non-invasive alternative to surgical procedures for reducing wrinkles, providing a more convenient and lower risk option.
- Overall facial rejuvenation: By relaxing certain muscles responsible for giving our face a negative expression, this anti-wrinkle injection can help to rejuvenate your look, giving it a refreshed and youthful appearance.
- Long lasting results: The effects of wrinkle-smoothing injections can last for several months, offering a prolonged period of reduced wrinkles and a rejuvenated facial appearance.
- Minimally invasive: Unlike surgical procedures, anti-wrinkle injections involve minimal downtime and discomfort. The injections are typically administered easily, allowing individuals to resume their normal activities soon after the treatment.
ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS (WRINKLE RELAXERS) BEFORE AND AFTER
Treatment performed by Dr Joanna Teh (General and Specialist Registration – General Practice – MED0001531429). Individual results vary. Please book an appointment with our Doctor to assess suitability, benefits and risks. Photos used are consented.
If you hate the weathered look wrinkles on your forehead, this anti wrinkle injections is a simple solution to reduce your forehead lines within days. Using a wrinkle relaxer strategically placed in the muscle under the careful eye of Dr Teh. You can achieve a natural looking result without looking frozen.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of anti-wrinkle injection (wrinkle relaxer)?
- Long history of medical research and proven safety and efficacy
- Virtually no downtime
- Natural looking results
- No surgery
- Very affordable
- Experience the results yourself.
Like millions of women and men around the world, see how this treatments can do for your looks and overall confidence.
Are anti-wrinkle injection (wrinkle relaxer) safe?
- The wrinkle relaxer treatment used at Dermedica is the only medical product of its type with a 25 year history involving millions of patients worldwide, comprehensive clinical trials, published studies and extensive clinical practice.
- This anti-wrinkle product is one of the most widely researched medicines in the world with 20 approved indications in more than 75 countries.
- In the hands of an experienced and qualified doctor who understands the selection criteria of an ideal candidate and uses the correct technique for the treatment, the result is very impressive and safe.
- As with all medical procedures, individual experience will differ. It is important to have a thorough discussion with an experienced doctor before you proceed to assess risks and side effects.
Side effects of anti-wrinkle injections (wrinkle relaxer)?
- Some clients may experience temporary/short term side effects which include tenderness and bruising at the site of injection.
- Less frequent side effects can include headache, temporary eyelid droop and nausea. When administered by a highly trained cosmetic injector the side effects can be minimised.
- As with all medical procedures, individual experience will differ. It is important to have a thorough discussion with an experienced doctor to assess risks and side effects.
What is the cost of anti-wrinkle injection (wrinkle relaxer)?
- The cost of this treatment varies depending on your skin quality and the severity of your wrinkles.
- To determine if this treatment is right for you and to find out the cost, book an assessment with Dr Joanna Teh at Dermedica.
How long do anti-wrinkle injection last (wrinkle relaxer)?
- The duration of your anti-wrinkle treatment will vary, depending on the severity of your condition.
- As with all medical procedures, individual experiences will differ.
- It is important to have a thorough discussion with an experienced doctor to assess your suitability and expectations.
What are the common treated areas of anti-wrinkle injection (wrinkle relaxers)?
- Frown lines-looking angry/stressed
- Forehead lines
- Crow’s feet/smile lines
- Lip lines
- Smoker’s lines
- Droopy eyelids/eyebrows (tired looking eyes)
- Bunny lines-wrinkly nose
- Down turned mouth (sad looking mouth)
- Aged looking neck-tight neck bands
- Excessive sweating in the under arms
What is the product we use for wrinkle relaxers treatment?
- Due to restrictions set by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, we are not allowed to mention the name of this anti-wrinkle injection treatment on our website.
- It is made by three reputable companies Allergan, Galderma and Merz.
- While we cannot mention it by name, we can tell you that it is most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment used by millions around the world to treat wrinkles.
- This wrinkle smoothing treatment has been voted as the most popular doctor-administered cosmetic procedure in the United States (surgical and nonsurgical combined).
- You may see creams or gels advertised, or products that claim to be “Better than B___.?” However, none of these products treat the cause of the wrinkles which appear on your face.
- There is only one choice to treat the hyperactive muscle that is making you look old than you are, tired or angry.
what is the injectable used in wrinkle relaxers treatment?
- We use a purified protein widely used in medical and cosmetic use.
- If you want to find out the name of the world’s number one cosmetic anti-wrinkle treatment, please email email@example.com or call 92051995.
What are other alternatives for wrinkle relaxers treatment?
- There are certainly other anti-wrinkle treatment alternatives if you do not wish to have this type of treatment.
- At Dermedica, we provide a variety of clinically proven skin treatments to improve your appearance without compromising your facial expression.
Will I look frozen after the wrinkle relaxers treatment?
- Dr Teh is focusing in a natural cosmetic enhancement.
- Through years of analysing faces and studying the anatomy of the facial muscles, Dr Teh has become precise in administering the correct placement and dose of anti-wrinkle injections.
- Her careful technique ensures you will maintain facial expression without the frozen look.
- You can be assured that your anti-wrinkle injection result will look natural and have facial expression…just less wrinkles!
What’s involved in the wrinkle relaxers treatment?
- Wrinkle relaxer is administered through a few tiny injections of purified protein that relaxes the wrinkle-causing muscle.
- This is a simple and quick, minimally invasive treatment that delivers dramatic results.
- The entire procedure takes up to 15 minutes and you can resume normal activity immediately.
- Some people describe the sensation of the procedure as similar to an ant bite.
- At Dermedica-Perth Cosmetic Medical Clinic, we ensure that treatment is as comfortable as possible. Dr Teh and her medical staff have developed techniques to minimize discomfort, meaning even the most needle-phobic patients return for more treatments.
Why a doctor should administer this treatment?
- The anti-wrinkle injection product is a prescription medical drug.
- Before having this treatment, a qualified medical doctor is required to take a detailed medical history and examination to assess your suitability for the treatment.
- To ensure the highest quality of care, at Dermedica the treatment will only be administered by Dr Joanna Teh.
Why choose dermedica?
- Dr Joanna Teh is known for taking a gentle approach to reduce the signs of ageing.
- She assesses each face individually and determines the pattern of muscle contraction in order to achieve natural looking results.
- Since 2000, Dr Joanna Teh has been at the forefront of using anti-wrinkle injection techniques that do not freeze your face.
- You can be assured that you will not leave her clinic with an expressionless face!
- Patients of Dermedica Perth Cosmetic Clinic are assessed individually and monitored very closely.
- We take safety very seriously and all treatments are administered by Dr Teh herself.
Can it be use to treat other conditions?
- This treatment are not just for aesthetics. Few people know that it can treat other problems such as headaches, muscle spasms in children with cerebral palsy, twitching of the face, neck and eyelids as well as excessive underarm sweating (hyperhidrosis).
- It can also be used to give you a non-surgical eyebrow lift in a simple quick procedure.
- The protein used by Dermedica is currently approved and used in more than 75 countries for the treatment of a broad range of medical conditions.
- It has been approved in Australia for therapeutic use since 1993.