Vibro Microdermabrasion available now in Perth
Dermedica Perth Cosmetic Medical clinic now offers the next generation in microdermabrasion technology to non-surgically resurface the skin.
This cutting edge technology uses high frequency waves and vibrations to provide a gentle and non-invasive treatment to rejuvenate skins appearance. The Vibro microdermabrasion process uses vibrations instead of traditional abrading methods to loosen and remove oil, dirt, and cellular debris from pores to leave fresh-looking skin.
Vibro microdermabrasion is a more gentle process compared to the sandpapering like effect of traditional microdermabrasion and the result is less redness, swelling and irritation.
Expect your skin to be softer and smoother with a more even tone as well as texture improvements after just one treatment.
What conditions will the Vibro microdermabrasion process address?
- Anti ageing
- Sun damaged skin
- Uneven skin tone
How does microdermabrasion work?
- Removing the outer layer of dead skin cells
- Stimulating cellular renewal
- Enhancing hydration and absorption of cosmeceutical products
Why have Vibro microdermabrasion?
- Gives your skin a cleaner healthier looking complexion without redness, swelling or irritation commonly associated with the traditional microdermabrasion
- At least 50% of the outer dead skin cell layers of your skin will be removed making your skin more permeable to accept your homecare skin products
- To improve and control acne
- To soften fine lines. Microdermabrasion is a light treatment hence it cannot remove deep wrinkles. However with repeat Vibro microdermabrasion treatments it has a cumulative effect to resurface the superficial lines.
- Fade pigmentation (freckles, age spots)
- Improve shallow acne and chicken pox scars
- Revitalise dull looking skin that is in need of a deep cleanse
- Improve the appearance of enlarged pores
- To smooth uneven skin texture
- Safe for all skin type with minimal risk of pigmentation or scarring
What are the advantages of having the Vibro microdermabrasion treatment over traditional microdermabrasion?
- Fewer side effects such as redness, swelling and irritation
- Non abrasive yet it is a very effective exfoliation using vibration and high frequency waves without stripping and grazing your skin
- Using high frequency waves and vibration the Vibro microdermabrasion treatment can improve the penetration of specialized topical serums deeper and more efficiently into your skin to stimulate collagen production, improve skin hydration and reduce pigmentation
- Great for all skin types with minimal risk of side effects
How many treatments should I have?
Due to the fact the Vibro microdermabrasion treatment is a non invasive treatment with minimal downtime you will need repeat treatments to achieve the cumulative result. You will notice improvement in your skin tone and complexion after each treatment, however for best result a series of treatments is recommended. At Dermedica we can customize a treatment plan that addresses your specific skin concerns.
Is Vibro microdermabrasion safe?
One of the benefits of using the Vibro microdermabrasion compare to the traditional abrasive microdermabrasion treatment is the very high safety margin. There is less risk of scratching or grazing your skin. When the Vibro microdermabrasion treatment is performed by an experienced practitioner the improvement in skin texture and tone is noticeable immediately after the treatment.
What is the downtime?
After the treatment your skin will look and feel refreshed and slightly pink.
Why choose Dermedica for your microdermabrasion treatment in Perth?
Dermedica uses the latest non invasive vibration microdermabrasion resurfacing technique to exfoliate and cleanse the skin.
At Dermedica we have developed a technique to deliver clean, consistently effective treatments and you will see a noticeable skin improvement with fewer treatments and improved results even with the first treatment.
If you have tried the traditional microdermabrasion treatment before and you want to get a better result or you are looking for less irritation then you should try the Vibro microdermabrasion. You will notice results after the first treatment. Vibro microdermabrasion treatment will give your skin a workout and increase its vitality.
If you'd like to get some more information about this advanced microdermabrasion treatment please call us on 08 9205 1995 or Email us to make an appointment.