Why choose Dermedica Perth?
Most people understand the importance of getting the best possible results with a practitioner who specialises entirely in cosmetic medicine, rather than through other practitioners who may lack experience in certain treatments or just offer them as a side line.
Dr. Joanna Teh has a passion for beauty and aesthetics and for working with treatments that give our clients a refreshed and youthful appearance quickly and easily but without the risks of cosmetic surgery.
Dr Teh dedicates 100% of her time to the practice of Cosmetic Medicine and has refined and perfected the art and science of cosmetic medical treatments over more than ten years of experience.
- All of our clients enjoy our five star service that is second to none. We treat every patient with the highest levels of care & respect.
- ALL clients are assessed by Dr Joanna Teh thoroughly before undertaking any treatments at the clinic.
- ALL cosmetic injections like wrinkle relaxers, wrinkle fillers and certain chemical peels are performed by Dr Joanna Teh and NOT by a nurse. This ensures you get continuity of care and the best possible outcome.
- Dr Joanna Teh will include ample time to listen to needs and concerns and to understand your history.
You will get a detailed, thorough & honest explanation of each treatment with realistic expectations of the outcomes.
We respect every patient's privacy with the strictest standards of confidentiality and discretion.
- We have a discrete waiting room available for clients who would like more privacy while waiting for a treatment.
- Dermedica fills an important niche between beauty therapists, who are unable to administer the kinds of treatments that deliver longer lasting, superior results, and cosmetic surgeons.
- Dr Teh's passion for cosmetic medicine includes constant research into new techniques that give our patients the most proven and best treatments available today.
- She has an aesthetic eye for beauty and harmony that ensures you get a balanced and natural looking result.
- Her skill and experience is the reason behind her low incidence of side effects like bruising.
- Dr Joanna Teh uses the safest wrinkle fillers and wrinkle relaxers available and a gentle technique perfected over many years to ensure you have a stress free recovery period so you can enjoy your new look almost immediately.
- You can walk out of our clinic looking restored, refreshed and renewed. After talking with Dr Teh, you will be amazed what she can do for you even in just a 30 minute treatment.
- We want you to be happy with the results and enjoy your refreshed, relaxed & younger looking appearance whether it's at work, out socialising or just for your own satisfaction in front of the mirror.
Please call us on 08 9205 1995 more information or please click here for more contact details to book an appointment.
Aesthetic medicine was once the exclusive domain of reasonably well off people who would opt for facelift surgery that uses a basic physical approach to arresting the effects of gravity and age by simply pulling the skin up and back to tighten it.
Nowadays, advancements in research and technology, as well as wide spread adoption of cosmetic treatments, has meant that costs have tumbled and treatments have become more sophisticated and less traumatic.
Aesthetic treatments now involve a more holistic consideration of the structure and contour of the skin as a whole, with a 3 dimensional approach to restoring volume and the youthful structure and appearance of yoru skin.
Injectable and other non-surgical treatments that restore collagen, relax wrinkle inducing muscles and promote an approach that can more effectively reduce the visible effects of aging for longer .
Beyond wrinkle fillers and relaxers, we at Dermedica have the latest technology to improve the quality of your skin through treatments that tighten the structure of the skin itself, reducing sagging jowls and jawlines, contracting pore size, erasing fine lines and softening acne scars.
We can remodel and repair the actual structure of your skin using these latest resurfacing techniques that improve the collagen and elastin in your skin leaving it simply looking younger and healthier with results that last much longer.
Such techniques include
- Fractional Resurfacing with laser or radiofrequency
- Vibro Microderm
If a doctor only offers botox and fillers then you are missing out on a more effective and better rounded range of options in anti-aging treatments.
Prevention is better than cure.
As with dentistry, taking a sensible approach to treating your skin in gradual steps at specific intervals throughout life can result in skin that maintains a more youthful healthy structure longer and keeps you looking great as you age. Choosing the right cosmetic doctor as your skin care partner is essential for life long maintenance of healthy and younger looking skin.
We Track Your Progress
Just as your dentist studies your dental records each visit, we apply the same methodology to medical history to ensure you always receive the optimal treatment plan.
Factors such as your skin type, and historical response to treatments allows us to calibrate treatments such as skin peels and fractional resurfacing and other treatments to optimise results for the minimal level of discomfort or side effects.
Knowing your facial contours from an early age assists me to best maintain and restore such contours in middle age and later in life, leaving you with results that look and feel more natural for you and those that know you.
Knowing your treatment history also lets us know how your body responds to painkillers, anaesthetics, anti-bruising medications, and anti-inflammatory medications ahead of time, and better assists us in providing advice for future treatments.
Such an approach ensures we safeguard your appearance and take every possible step to both maximise the benefits and also limit risks of poor outcomes to the lowest possible level, avoiding such risks often associated with services provided by non-medically trained providers of cosmetic clinic treatments.
You Need Someone You Can Rely On
With cosmetic medicine changing so rapidly, it is difficult to navigate the field effectively as a consumer. That’s why we’re here to examine your skin and ensure you only receive the treatments that are best for your skin and which will work for you.